Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer in 16

I named this post "Summer in 16" for the reason that these 16 pictures pretty much represent where I've traveled in past three months. I went to Arizona to see friends and family, and to Wisconsin for the largest Airshow in the United States (Oshkosh) with my fellow highschool RV-12 building brothers, documenting the adventure with my camera. It's hard to select pictures for a post out of a whole mountain of photos, but here are a some that I really like.



The red rock of Utah.














The Colorado river...



My favorite airshow act. Aeroshell!
P-51 Mustang soaking up the sunset.
Thanks to everyone who was involved in making TeenFlight possible. One of the most amazing things I've ever been a part of!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this one man, nice "P-51 Mustang soaking up the sunset."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude! :) I really like that one too!

    ReplyDelete